Food is meant to be consumed—not to consume you.
Your obsession with food is not inevitable. To those women who feel emotionally drained from their endless fight against what they eat, know that it won't feel this way forever. Food Sanity will teach you how to put an end to the tiring cycle of losing control around food, guilt, and regret. You will learn how to be present in life, without your mind wandering back to the contents of your fridge.
If your desire for happiness and normalcy is stronger than your desire to control what you eat and your weight, you are in the right place.
Food Sanity is the resource I wish I had when I struggled with food.
I designed this 8-week group program for every woman who could never imagine standing in close proximity to dessert (see modules below). In Food Sanity you’ll learn to:
- Experience pleasure when eating, instead of overwhelming guilt.
- Understand why the h#&! food consumes your every thought.
- Be in charge of your food choices (not the other way around).
- Differentiate between mental and physical hunger cues.
- Learn tools to keep you sane around food amidst daily chaos.
- Become an expert in your body and mind to experience true happiness and joy.
- Leverage the power of a community of women who feel and think like you.
Get started now!
I was right where you are.
For 15 years, I was caught in an endless cycle of binges, purges, and tears. Thoughts of food consumed my everyday life, manifesting in family resentment, tumultuous relationships, and a growing dread that I would be this way forever. That was my identity.
I hit rock-bottom and realized my fixation with food and weight was a mental blockade standing between me and the rest of my life.
The moment I surrendered and understood that I had a choice, I started to break free of the tight grip my obsession held on me the. I discovered that overeating wasn't the only path.
It’s time to scan the grocery aisle for nourishment—not the source of your next binge.
It's time to get your life back. You’re tired of:
- Crafting excuses to stay home alone, preferring isolation over the temptation of the breadbasket at the restaurant.
- Keeping the refrigerator door wide open as you gorge on a pint of vanilla soft serve, eating the whole container while standing.
- Crying in front of the mirror.
- Inhaling twelve granola bars and an apple just to curb the brownie cravings, and then making sure the wrappers don't peak out of the trash can.
- Making up rules that you can’t buy jars of peanut butter, because you KNOW you’ll eat the whole thing in a single sitting.
“I was tired of wasting time thinking of food and logging an Excel spreadsheet of calories. Thanks to Lina, my relationship with food is less stressful and overwhelming”
You have the tools you need to feel sane around food. You just need to learn how to use them.
Women like you join Food Sanity to free themselves from the obsessive thoughts about food and to (finally!) feel comfortable in their bodies.
Through eight virtual group sessions and an in-person community of like-minded women, you will learn to set down the spoonful of peanut butter, shut the refrigerator door, and trust yourself to buy a box of cookies.
After this program, you will be able to dedicate mental energy to what truly matters: relationships, career goals, or that trip to the beach.
"I'm grateful Lina came into my life when she did. I shudder to think how I would have reacted to getting laid off a year ago, before I meditated and had a better handle of my food choices"
The harder you fight something, the more power you give to it.
Your struggle with food has nothing to do with a lack of willpower.
The rules you abide by—and the guilt you feel when they're broken—are the problem, not the solution.
"There is before and after I started working with Lina. She was a powerful resource for understanding my issues with food, and my life as a whole is much more calmer. She's honest, authentic, vibrant, and inspiring. It's funny to think how much I tortured myself on a mental hamster wheel of dieting. I had no idea this different option of wellness and authenticity existed"
Your entire life is waiting to be lived.
Your obsession with food and weight is the barrier between you and the rest of your life.
You have dates to go on, professional challenges to take on, beach trips to join, and birthday cake to eat.
You're familiar with the status quo. You've been there for years. It's time to give up and try a real, permanent answer to your fight with food and your body. It's time to transform your life.
The Food Sanity program includes:
- Eight virtual group sessions (read titles below) that teach the fundamentals of food sanity
- Access to a virtual and in-person community of like-minded women
- Three 1:1 coaching sessions with Lina
- Access to private WhatsApp group moderated by Lina
- Three locally-held in-person events at The Yard: Eastern Market
- Weekly recaps and take-home exercises
- Individualized suggestions on how to increase nourishment
- Guided meditations
- A personal portal to track your progress
- Unlimited email support
The Food Sanity curriculum has eight modules:
ONE. Surrendering precedes progress
TWO. Understanding why we fight food
THREE. The diet mentality—from rules to freedom of choice
FOUR. Challenging the dominant paradigms around body weight
FIVE. Ending the cycle of binge-eating
SIX. Food isn't the problem
SEVEN. Simplifying eating and movement
EIGHT. Staying centered amidst the chaos
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions