10 Weeks to Food Sanity
All you have to know to feel confident in your body, in control of food, and mentally strong.
The problem is not your body or lack of willpower.
The problem is that for too long women have bought into the idea that to feel healthy, happy and confident we have to count almonds, weigh ourselves daily or workout every day.
And this keeps you stuck in a cycle of disliking your body; of chronically feeling "not enough".
Dieting doesn't make you
HEALTHIER. POWERFUL. CONFIDENT. CONSISTENT. HAPPIER.
If diets worked, one would be enough.
What you want is within reach.
I've designed a 10-week program for women who want to take control of food and:
- Feel confident in their bodies (all the time...not only when they lose weight)
- Sweat often AND enjoy it (not do it because they have to)
- Move to feel strong and energized (not to burn calories)
- Be present for life (rather than thinking how something is always missing)
- Cope with ugly emotions (not escape from them with a jar of Nutella)
- Have a stress-free relationship with food (and be consistent once and for all)
- Choose to say "no" to food without feeling deprived (or think about the extra slice of pizza for days)
- Enjoy every second of their lives (instead of letting food consume their minds)
- Learn tools to stay sane amidst daily chaos (instead of reacting)
Through 10 group sessions and an in-person community of like-minded women, you will gain insights, clarity and experience transformation around how you eat and live.
At the end, you will be able to dedicate mental energy to what truly matters: relationships, your family, or your career goals.
It's time to get your life back. It's time to live a healthy life on your own terms.
- Crafting excuses to stay home alone to avoid the temptation of the breadbasket at the restaurant.
- Eating on auto-pilot and feeling awful afterwards.
- Jumping from one diet to another.
- Self-criticism that destroys you.
- Letting stress take over your emotions and life.
- Avoiding trips to the beach and parties because your body "isn't ready".
- Feeling unhealthy, overwhelmed, and over-stressed.
- Feeling not enough in your career and your personal life.
"I tortured myself on a mental hamster wheel of dieting. I had not idea this different option of wellness and authenticity existed" - K.N., 33
"I'm able to slow down, and eat better to nourish myself. I don't see food as the enemy" - A.A., 35
"I feel empowered to eat what my body wants based on nourishment rather than the number of calories" - S.P., 33
Each module prepares you for the following one. All the modules are carefully linked to each other.
This process is based on extensive research; it's designed to generate insights, clarity, and help you upgrade your lifestyle:
- Week 1. The 5 reasons you can't be consistent with food (in-person; March 10)
- Week 2. What you need to un-learn and re-learn (virtual; March 17)
- Week 3. What triggers you? (virtual; March 24)
- Week 4. Tricks for emotional strength (virtual; March 31)
- Week 5. The two-step process to make healthier choices (in-person; April 7)
- Week 6. Tools to re-learn how to eat I (virtual; April 14)
- Week 7. Tools to re-learn how to eat II (virtual; April 21)
- Week 8. The shortcut to body love (virtual; April 28)
- Week 9. Using food to tame your urge to eat (virtual; May 5)
- Week 10. Closing session (in-person; May 12)
To learn more about the program, scroll to the bottom of the page and read the FAQ.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ana Isabel Photography