No one has ever taught you the real way to feel energized, in control of food, and confident in your body.
Dieting, weekly weigh-ins, detox, and "starting to eat clean on Monday" is the ONLY way you know.
And this makes you feel less as a woman...
Not HEALTHIER. Not more POWERFUL. Not more CONFIDENT. Not more CONSISTENT. Not HAPPIER.
What you want is within reach.
I've designed a 10-week program for women who want to take control of food and:
- Feel confident in their bodies (all the time...not only when they lose weight)
- Sweat often AND enjoy it (not do it because they have to)
- Move to feel strong and energized (not to burn calories)
- Be present for life (rather than thinking how something is always missing)
- Cope with ugly emotions (not escape from them with a jar of Nutella)
- Have a stress-free relationship with food (and be consistent once and for all)
- Choose to say "no" to food without feeling deprived (or think about the extra slice of pizza for days)
- Enjoy every second of their lives (instead of letting food consume their minds)
- Learn tools to stay sane amidst daily chaos (instead of reacting)
Through 10 group sessions and an in-person community of like-minded women, you will gain insights, gain clarity and experience transformation around food.
At the end, you will be able to dedicate mental energy to what truly matters: relationships, your family, or your career goals.
It's time to get your life back. No more...
- Crafting excuses to stay home alone to avoid the temptation of the breadbasket at the restaurant.
- Eating in auto-pilot and feeling awful afterwards.
- Avoiding trips to the beach and parties because your body "isn't ready".
- Feeling unhealthy, overwhelmed, and over-stressed.
- Devouring five granola bars to curb the brownie cravings.
- Being your worst enemy.
"I tortured myself on a mental hamster wheel of dieting. I had not idea this different option of wellness and authenticity existed" - K.N., 33
"I'm able to slow down in my life, eating better to nourish myself and not seeing food as the enemy" - A.A., 35
"I feel empowered to eat what my body wants based on nourishment rather than the number of calories" - S.P., 33
Each module prepares you for the following one. All the modules are carefully linked to each other.
This process is based on extensive research; it's designed to generate insights, clarity, and help you experience transformation around food:
- Week 1. The 5 reasons why you fight food (in-person; March 10)
- Week 2. Rebelling against diet culture (virtual; March 17)
- Week 3. Identifying your emotional triggers (virtual; March 24)
- Week 4. Learning to stay with your emotions (virtual; March 31)
- Week 5. The two-step inquiry process to make wiser choices (in-person; April 7)
- Week 6. Tools to re-learn how to eat I (virtual; April 14)
- Week 7. Tools to re-learn how to eat II (virtual; April 21)
- Week 8. Respecting the body (virtual; April 28)
- Week 9. Using food to tame your urge to eat (virtual; May 5)
- Week 10. Closing session (in-person; May 12)
To learn more about the program, scroll to the bottom of the page and read the FAQ.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ana Isabel Photography